Based on the results of research conducted by Europharma, numerous reports and scientific papers were published internationally in various journals, such as: MEDLINE, PubMed, and other scientific indexes.
Evaluation of the Safety Profile of Zolafren®, a Generic Olanzapine Formulation, in Patients with Bipolar Disorder: A Post-Authorization Safety Study, Advances in Therapy, DOI 10.1007/s12325-015-0210-8.
Some of our publications:
- Resistant hypertension in visceral obesity, European Journal of Internal Medicine 23 (2012) 643-648.
- Quality of life (QOL) evaluation after coronary syndrome with simultaneous clopidogrel treatment, Archives of Medical Science 2014 Feb 24; 10(1): 33-38.
- Depressive symptoms in patients diagnosed with benign prostatic hyperplasia, International Urology and Nephrology 2015; 47(3): 431-440.
- Safety and Tolerance of generic rosuvastatin formulation ( Suvardio®) in therapy of patients with primary hypercholesterolemia and mixed dyslipidemia- results of post-marketing , non-randomized, non-interventional, multicenter survey in outpatient treatment, Problemy Medycyny Rodzinnej 2012.Vol. XV, No.4
- The adherence and illness perception of patients diagnosed with asthma or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease treated with polytherapy using new generation Cyclohaler, Advances in Dermatology and Allergology 2014 Aug; 31(4): 235-246.
- Safety and tolerance of Plavocorin®, a generic clopidogrel formulation in therapy of patients after acute coronary syndrome- results of a post-marketing, non-randomized, non-interventional, multicenter survey in outpatient treatment, Problemy Medycyny Rodzinnej 2013,VOL.XIV,Nr4 (40)
- Compliance with compression stockings in patients with chronic venous disorders, Phlebology 2011; 26:353-360.
- Blood pressure for optimal health-related quality of life in hypertensive patients, Journal of Hypertension 2013, 31:000-000.
- Education using SMS increases efficacy of treatment of hypertensive patients, Arterial Hypertension 2009, vol. 13, no 3, pages 147-157.
- The level of health education in the Polish population, Annals of Agricultural and Environmental Medicine 2013, Vol 20, No 3, 559-565.
- Effects of angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors lowering blood pressure – are they important for doctors?, Pharmacological Reports 2011, 63, 740-751.
- Factors that favor the occurrence of cough in patients treated with ramipril – A pharmacoepidemiological study, Med Sci Monit, 2012; 18(9): Pl21-28.
- Safety an tolerance of generic levetiracetam formulation (Vetira®) in Polish patients diagnosed with epilepsy – results of a post-marketing, non-randomized, non-interventional, multicenter survey in outpatient practice, Review of Clinical Neuropsychiatry VOL. 5 (NR 3)/2013: 00.
- Analysis of Clinical Symptoms and Laboratory Profiles in Children with Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis in Malopolska Region (Poland) In the Years 2001-2010, Macedonian Journal of Medical Sciences, 1857-5773.2014.0349.